Monday, August 21, 2017

"On cold nights in a prayer for dawn..."

Everyone,

This week has been mayhem. I have used that word quite frequently to describe the situation, but that's because I feel like it describes what has been happening more than any other word. 

In short, I got to be companions with the indomitable Elder Tucker for the week until Friday. We worked in Missoula 4th and we got work done. I tried to learn it as best as I could, because it will be my new area. After that, I was in a trio with Elder Ash and Elder Griffin, and then in Clinton with Elder Vargas and Elder Anderson. It has been rough, but it has been alright. I will get a real companion on Wednesday and it will all come to an end. Jk it never ends. But, at least I'll be able to work in my own area and sleep on my own bed!

Missoula is engulfed in flames. Not exactly, but the Lolo fire is really close to the city, and there is smoke all in the air. Pray for the firefighters in the area, please. 

I will write a better email before too long. Hopefully, when things stop being crazy, I will have more time and desire. The Work is good! 

Rock and roll ~

-Elder Burch π

"... The daylight isn't what she wants. The concrete calls my name again. I'm falling through 
the cracks I slipped."


P.S. My new address is 1101 Greenough Dr #E10 Missoula MT 59802. 

I got transferred from Missoula 5th Ward to Missoula 4th Ward and am now serving in the assignment as zone leader. Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment