Monday, April 9, 2018

"Late night drives all alone in my car..."

Just kidding, we can't be all alone in a car. We always have our companion. Ah, well.

I'm going to write a really short email because I had to do some ASU learning modules today so I can retake my math placement test. Man, I am just thrilled to come back to the real world. (I hope the sarcasm there was noted.) 

So, we got snowed in Cody on Monday night. We went to a Chinese buffet for dinner and spent the night with the other elders. We limped our way back to Powell the following morning. 

Wednesday was zone conference. It was really good to get revelation and see people that I hadn't seen in a long time. The drive was extremely long, though. We got up at 4am so that we could leave with the elders staying with us at 5:30, so we could arrive in Sheridan around 8:30, through the Greybull/Shell mountain pass because the Lovell one was closed with all the snow from the same snow storm that kept us in Cody. We got back from conference around 6:30pm, had dinner, and crashed. The day was shot. Ah, well. Worth it for the zone conference. 

Miracles are real! Member missionary work is the best thing ever! We had a member bring a friend to church, and we had a lesson with her after church, and we have a return appointment on Wednesday! So good. She's cool. We're cool. Most importantly, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is cool. So, it will be cool. 

The YSA is awesome at member missionary work as well and super fun. 

I... think that is all for now.

Rock and roll ~

Elder Burch π

"... I hope that all is well in heaven..."

Zone Conference, feat. The Wyoming West Zone

The morning mountain pass

A map

"Beagles love blueberries"
Fantastic Mr. Fox

An OG Book of Mormon

 Elder Bly and I on our way
back from the Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment