Monday, June 18, 2018

“These nights are still ours...”

Transfers, oh transfers. 

Transfers were long. I got to see a lot of people I love though, which was cool. We spent the night with Elder Elison, Elder Carter and Elder Wilcox. Good times. Saw many many people I love on the way to Great Falls. In Great Falls, we got to go on a five-hour split with the zone leaders there, so I got to spend most of the day with Elder Peterson. We did mostly finding (because everything fell through!) and had Jimmy Johns. Some solid contacts, gave out two copies of the Book of Mormon, and made one return appointment. I love Elder Peterson. He’s a good guy.

Elder Taylor is a good man. He’s from North Carolina, and his family has done/does shrimping. Like, Bubba Gump shrimp IRL. Well played. We’ve been working mostly on finding. The teaching pool needs a little bit of TLC, and we are eager to give it what it needs. We have been trying to talk with everyone we see as much as we can with the rain that we have been getting, and have seen some cool things. Nothing huge yet, but it will happen. 

We are headed to Helena tonight, and on to Missoula Zone Conference tomorrow. We will see how that goes...

Until next week! Onward and upward. Rock and roll! ~

-Elder Stephen Burch π


Cody Wyoming District, minus Elder Carter

Amber and I

With Sister Miller and Elder Maynard

Elder Ash and I

Elder Taylor and I

Big Sky Country, Big Sky Construction Vehicles

No comments:

Post a Comment