Monday, February 6, 2017

"When the change was made up town and the Big Man joined the band..."

Citizens,

        The weeks seem more and more to just fly by. I need to keep a better
journal, and by that I mean that I need to start writing a journal at
all. I really should, considering how easy I have it in this iPad
mission and all. I will start doing that more.

        So, I may be the worst person that has ever lived. I lose everything.
If it isn't attached to me, or can be detached somehow, I will lose
it. Yes, the car keys got lost, and yes, they were in a fairly obvious
place that I wasn't able to find for at least four hours. What an
efficient use of time! Elder Campbell now holds most of the valuables
most of the time.

        The other night, we were walking around 8:30, and I had a strong
prompting to knock on a door. The prompting was so strong, in fact,
that I just kind of froze in my boots and stared at the door for a
while before Elder Campbell asked what was up. We knocked, and now we
have a potential investigator! We will be returning tomorrow,
probably. Here's to hoping that they are looking for something better
and that this can be the answer!

        Meagan and Branden are looking to get married, which made teaching
the Law of Chastity lesson so much easier. They're in Minnesota right
now, but should be back before too long. They are awesome, and we are
excited for them. Next up is the Word of Wisdom lesson, and putting
them on date for baptism! Pray for our efforts there.

        Saturday, we hit the pavement. At our zone training on Friday, much
was said on the topic of finding, and developing the faith to find.
So, we put the teachings into practice and spent almost the entire day
on Saturday tracting out the town. We cleared two trailer parks and
some houses in between. Nothing obvious directly came of it, but the
Lord will bless us as we work and exercise our faith. We receive a
witness after the trail of our faith. (Ether 12:6)

        That is all for now. Elder Campbell's humor is dry and I love it. We
get along well.

        Rock and roll~

-Elder Burch π

        "... from the coastline to the city, all the little pretties raise
their hands..."


Ice Sword

Scary...

I'll be in Bub's Fallout Shelter if you need anything.

Holy Juxtaposition

I'm a cowboy. Am I cool now?

Wyoming East Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment