Monday, May 22, 2017

"Lately the weather has been so bipolar..."

"... And consequently so have I."

Communists and otherwise,

This week, the email will be short. Primarily because I am feeling
anxious, and that leads to shorter emails. Why am I feeling anxious?
Satan, man. Gotta stay vigilant. I'm just spouting nonsense now. On to
the real email.

...After this one joke! Did you hear about the dyslexic devil
worshiper? He sold his soul to Santa.

Too soon? Not soon enough!

We were privileged to attend mission tour this week, which is like a
giant zone conference where half the mission gets together and we are
instructed by our mission president, his wife, and a general authority
and his wife. It was a wonderful time! I left feeling primarily
rebuked, but that is okay! Always improving, right? I also got to see
Elder Campbell! I love Elder Campbell! I've missed Elder Campbell!
Elder Campbell and I could conquer the world together with our wits
and sarcasms. Elder Campbell, will you be my valentine? Okay, so
another thing about mission tour. It was in Helena, which is about two
hours away through some gorgeous mountain passes. Great, right? Well,
except that Montana decided that we all needed a little snow to ring
in the middle of May, so that's exactly what we got. Blowing wind and
snow all the way there and all the way back. I was not amused. I was
also not awake for most of it, so there is that, too.

We tracted this housing development where the houses are so similar we
dubbed it the communist establishment. Those with white pillars are
the leaders. We met an old couple with LDS family that will let us
come back, we think. Good times.

Flaky investigators are flaky. Lame.

Transfers coming up. I think Elder Ray is leaving. He's been here long
enough. Elder Ray is awesome. Thank you for being awesome, Elder Ray.

I think that is all for now.

No spiritual thought now because I am too lazy. I will give you one next week!

Keep being awesome. Thank you for all that y'all do. Rock and roll ~

-Elder Burch π

"Now I'm sunny with a high of 75 since you took my heavy heart and
made it light..."


Says it all

 "Sheet music is like a sound recipe."

I told you there were commies.

This is what all the cool cats were doing before I left home.

 Elder Hendrix and I getting comfy.

Looking over Missoula.

The handy work of Elder Campbell. Best friends FOREVER






No comments:

Post a Comment