Monday, January 29, 2018

"You've got the love I need to see me through..."

Everyone,

Hey hey! Two quick miracles and a short rundown of my week. Because it's one of those days. I had to take the ASU math placement test today. I'll probably have to take it again. *shrug* Happens. I haven't done math in 18 months

Miracle 1: When I went on exchanges with Elder Murphy in Cut Bank a few weeks ago, we tracted a bit. We ran into this guy named Kolby, who is a Blackfeet native and has a family. We were able to talk with him about the Book of Mormon and gave him one. Elder Murphy called me the other day to tell me what happened there. The day we showed up, Kolby had decided to quit all his addictions, and since we had been there, he had read the Book of Mormon any time he'd been tempted by his addictions and he had been clean since that day. Cool!

Miracle 2: A member in Two Rivers had invited her friends to church, and this is the fourth time that they had come, and we were able to  talk with them a lot more. FOUR TIMES! Non-members! From a friend's invite! How rad? (Also, member missionary work at its best. Take notes, you all.) They are a newly married couple, and have mixed religous upbringing. Anyway, we have a lesson and dinner scheduled with them and the members this Friday night! How cool! We are blessed to be in the service.

The other thing I've come to realize is that, although the city of Great Falls isn't my favorite place, the people in the Cascade Branch and Two Rivers Ward are fantastic. Absolutely the best people, and I love them. 

We spoke in the Cascade Branch this week. It was cool. 

The sisters that came out with me go home on Friday. That's weird.

Rock and roll ~

Elder Burch π


Game Night

No comments:

Post a Comment