Monday, November 6, 2017

"I don't mind the weather..."

All creatures of our God and King,

This week was marvelous! It was actually really, really good.

I did an exchange in Polson, about an hour and fifteen minutes north
of Missoula. We had some good visits, helped a random woman rake her
lawn, and spent Halloween night with some recent converts handing out
candy. I didn't realize it until right before we got there, but I knew
the recent convert, because I had interviewed him for baptism a couple
months ago! It was cool.

We put two investigators on date for the 18th! Transfers are on the
14th, so we'll hope that I'm still around... I love Missoula.

Bible bashes are awful, even (especially?) when you feel like they're
going well. They are just always awful. That is all.

Overall, things are going well. I am really seeing myself improve more
and more each day. Thank you for all your prayers and support.

Rock and roll ~

-Elder Stephen Burch π


First real snow of the winter

We all got CPR certified at the Missoula Preparedness Fair!

The district

Painted power box

Winter Wonderland

Absconding with I'm A Mormon cards



No comments:

Post a Comment